1. Tag Style Baby Shower Invitation Set, £1.35 each – These handmade tag style invitations feature a cloud and raindrop design and are available in a range of colours to match your scheme. Printed on premium quality card they are finished with a length of bakers twine in a colour to match the invitations. You can even have the recipients address printed on to the envelopes for an extra £0.15 each or add silver gems or pearl dots!
2. Personalised “Its a Boy!” Baby Shower Party Invitation, £60.00 for a pack of 25 – Know it’s going to be a boy? This striking design is the perfect way to tell friends and family. Fully personalised and carefully printed on quality 250gsm laid textured card these invitations can include as much information as you need plus you’ll receive a proof to ensure you’re happy with the finished product.
3. Personalised Yellow Birds Baby Shower Invitations, £30.00 for a pack of 15 – Do you have a favourite colour? These A6 invitations can be fully personalised, right down to the colour scheme. The invitations are printed on luxury textured Gesso card and feature pretty illustrated birds.
4. Elephant Baby Shower Invitation, £40.00 for a pack of 20 – These modern invitations include a beautiful elephant graphic and bold grey chevrons. The neutral palette means it doesn’t matter whether you know the sex of the baby or not and the colours can be personalised to fit your theme. You can customise all the text on the invitations to ensure your guests have all the information they need.
5. Floral Baby Shower Invitations, £10.00 for a pack of 10 – Are you looking for a more feminine design? This set of floral invitations is incredibly pretty and has space for all your parties details. The watercolour design has been hand painted in the Pingle Pie studio and printed onto premium Fedrigoni card stock.
6. Polka Dot Baby Shower Invitations, £7.95 for a pack of 12 – Don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl? These polka dot baby shower invitations are perfect if you don’t know the sex of the baby. The pastel yellow, green, blue and pink dots paired with grey text give a contemporary feel while the thick 325gsm card adds to the feeling of luxury. There are spaces for all the relevant pieces of information so if you haven’t quite decided on the guest list you can take your time.