Most guests attending a baby shower bring a gift for the impending new born. Instead why not stand out from the crowd and show Mum-to-be how much you care. We’ve selected a range of gifts to inspire you and make Mum-to-be feel pampered.
1. Bomb Cosmetics Little Box of Love Gift Pack, £9.99 – These bath bombs look good enough to eat! Presented in a gift box with a ribbon they are the perfect pamper present for a Mum-to-be with a bath. Each bath bomb is made with slightly different ingredients and the pack includes Chic and Cheerful Mallow, Urban Rose Mallow, Love Buds Mallow, Rosebud Buttercup, Kiss Me Quick Creamer and Feel the Love Creamer.
2. Holdsworth Exquisite Handmade Chocolates a Contemporary Twist on Some Old Fashioned Favorites 200 g, £15.00 – What Mum-to-be wouldn’t appreciate two layers of delicious handmade chocolates? These exquisite chocolates from Holdsworth are beautifully packaged and importantly don’t contain any alcohol.
3. Willow Organic Beauty Butterfly Range Special Edition Face and Body Box, £58.00 – This stunning set of organic beauty products includes lip balm, eye serum, hydrating moisturiser, hand and body lotion and hand and body wash. Give the gift of beautiful skin plus £1 from each set will be donated to butterfly conservation, a UK charity protecting butterflies, moths and our environment.
4. Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil – 200 ml, £15.98 – Bio-oil is well known for reducing the appearance of scars but it can also prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy! Pregnancy & Birth magazine asked their readers to vote for their best beauty buys that help them feel really pampered, looked after and special during pregnancy. 1 in 3 chose Bio-Oil as their ‘Best Stretch Mark Miracle’ making it the perfect gift to give to any Mum-to-be.
5. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Nourishing Foot Cream Dry/ Damaged Feet, 100ml, £3.99 – Pregnancy can be tough on feet so why not give some nourishing foot cream. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula nourishes and softens dry and damaged feet and who knows, it might even lead to a foot massage!
6. Bomb Cosmetics Scones and Cream Tin Candle, £7.20 – Treat her to a cream tea, in a candle! This luxurious candle contains essential oils and only the finest ingredients. Pall poured by hand this candle smells like a rich afternoon tea with nuances of lemon sherbet on a heart of tempting vanilla and butter biscuit.
7. Triple Baby Scan Ultrasound Photo Frame, £7.50 – Give Mum-to-be somewhere to showcase her 12 and 20 week baby scan photo’s as well as a new born baby photo once the little one arrives. The frame comes in a blue presentation box making it an ideal gift.